“There is one thing Alzheimer’s cannot take away, and that is love. Love is not a memory- it’s a feeling that resides in your heart and soul.”
Let us help you with our FREE and easy 4 step process.
Here at loving hearts we know how hard it is to deal with the declining health of the ones we love most. Finding housing, services and resources for your loved one can be so confusing. Let us help you with our FREE and easy 4 step process.
It’s All About You!
- Give Loving Hearts Senior Services a call at our toll free number (877) 784-9202 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will always speak with one of our experienced senior consultants. Our senior consultants are compassionate and want to listen to you. Let us know everything there is to know and we will assess your needs.
- We have a big family of partner associates. Our experienced senior consultants know exactly what you need. We have vast information on senior housing and other necessary resources. Let us narrow your search and guide you in the right direction.
Take a Look!
- We hold your hand throughout the entire process. Our senior consultants are experienced and can answer any questions you may have. Together we can schedule a tour at any community that fits your schedule. You can visit them yourself and tour these communities at your own pace to see what fits your desires best.
Make Yourself at Home!
- Once you have all the information you need you can move into a community when you’re ready and make yourself at home. We always make sure you are happy and satisfied with our services.
To help every family find senior resources needed to maintain the best quality of life possible for their loved ones, just as we have provided with experience to our family.
How did we become part of the senior care industry?
- It all started from one lovely lady, our Mother. Our Mother was the most strong and vibrant lady out there. She was the light in any room she walked into. She battled cancer for twenty five years and was a survivor of three different types of cancer. Unfortunately, about five years ago, she was diagnosed with small cell lung cancer which she could not beat. Her last cancer diagnosis was unlike anything we had ever seen before. This cancer was so aggressive, more aggressive than she could ever be in her fight against it- even though she put up one good fight.
- During the last several years of her life we watched her dramatically change from the high spirited and fully self-sufficient woman she was. She was no longer able to take care of herself, and we needed to provide her with the absolute best care that we could. We needed to take care of someone who always took care of us. So our mission began, we entered into the stressful world of senior housing and care. It was not easy; we searched and visited many different facilities looking for one that could provide our mother with the best care. We needed a place that fit her needs and our expectations. We cannot tell you how many places we visited, how many people we spoke to, and how many times we had to move our Mother.
- After our beloved Mother passed, we knew that we needed to help others in similar situations. We started our own family company and entered into the senior care industry with the purpose to help families like ours. We really care, this is near and dear to our hearts. For this reason we chose to name our company Loving Hearts. During these difficult times you should not be alone, let us share our knowledge and experience. Let us relieve your stress and answer your questions with patient, loving and compassionate hearts. Let us be a service to you!